After a brief hiatus (i.e. hectic work schedule for a few months), I am back to reading. The list is currently :-
- ReWork: Change the Way You Work Forever by the guys at 37 Signals
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? How to Drive Your Career and Create a Remarkable Future by Seth Godin (I have a ton of his books now)
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel H Pink (this guy has some fantastic books !!)
- The Checklist Manifesto: How to get things right by Atul Gawande (brings his surgical experience to everyday productivity)
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard by Chip and Dan Heath
Actually, that is wrong. I picked up ‘ReWork’ by the 37 Signals guys and read it cover to cover, so that’s no longer on the list 😉 – what a great book. Full of down to earth pragmatic advice and common sense (as you’d expect from these guys), a ton of snippets to take away and really inspiring. I must read this again to make sure I got everything.